Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ready For Sale

My little app has finally moved to the final stage of the app store process. It is not "Ready for Sale," which is Apple's way of saying "Open for Business."

The process was expected to take about 14 days, but it actually took less than that. In fact, the first time I submitted the app, I got a very polite response within 24 hours.
The app got resubmitted several times, mainly because I had no idea what I was doing, and each time the responses were done in a short time and in a very polite and useful way.

You can now purchase my first app ever, called VideoFarm, at the app store in your iPhone or through iTunes.




http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/videofarm/id351807389?mt=8

Any suggestions and feedback would be highly welcomed, and it would help me shape more apps in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment